Here’s a preview of the game, via Gotcha Gotcha Games:
Kokoro Clover Season 1 is part of a series of 2D platformers based on the theme “a Japanese Sunday morning anime”. Transformations, cards, dance and robots! Enjoy the exciting and wonder-filled world!
One day, “Treffy the Spirit User” suddenly grabs the “Kokoro Clover” and must go on an adventure with friends to discover a big secret! Silly rivals and fearsome foes abound in the fight for the “Kokoro Clover”. Season 1 contains 12 episodes!
- Enjoy that Sunday morning feel in the Story mode, or unlock more actions and characters with collected coins in the more stage-based Adventure mode. Collect unique characters, cards and fill your books with monsters!
- There’s also a boss rush mode and a mini-game mode for plenty of variety.
- The story also includes opening and ending animations as well as commercial breaks!
- And you’re not limited to transforming Treffy: you can also control a “tough rival” and a “very red robot”!
- There is also a “dance” that can be done at each stage. Just for fun.
- And there are more than 20 bosses!
Voice appearance (System and Action Voice)
- Treffy (voiced by Konomi Kohara)
Watch a new trailer below.
Release date trailer