Gina Rodriguez, Xolo Maridueña and Tom Kenny Lead Batman’s Iconic Rogues Gallery in ‘Batwheels’
DC’s first preschool animated series produced by Warner Bros. Animation Premieres this fall on Cartoonito on HBO Max and Cartoon Network
Holy hubcaps! Cartoonito is gearing up for Batwheels, announcing the DC Super-Villain voice lineup today. Gina Rodriguez (Jane the Virgin) as Catwoman, Xolo Maridueña (Cobra Kai) as Snowy the Snowcrawler and Tom Kenny (Spongebob Squarepants) as Crash lead the talented cast voicing some of the most iconic adversaries of Batman in the upcoming preschool animated comedy action-adventure movie.
The villains will go head-to-head against the Batwheels heroes voiced by the previously announced cast led by Ethan Hawke (as Batman), Jacob Bertrand (as Bam the Batmobile), and AJ Hudson (as Duke Thomas/Robin). Produced by Warner Bros. Animation, the series will rush to Cartoonito on HBO Max and Cartoon Network this fall.
The evil counterpart to the heroic Batwheels, Zoom’s Legion are a team of sentient vehicles brought to computerized life by Badcomputer, the DC Universe’s new ultimate computer. They, like the Batwheels, are essentially children with little or no life experience. However, unlike the Batwheels, “The Zooms” are under the malicious direction of Badcomputer and often don’t make the best decisions. Prank, the Jokermobile and the rest of the villainous team wreak havoc on Gotham City alongside the Joker, Catwoman, Harley Quinn and other members of the Caped Crusader’s infamous rogues gallery.
DC Super-Villain’s full lineup of voices includes:
- Griffin burns (The Addams Family 2) as the Joker’s favorite ride-on Prank, Prank is tricked with all sorts of pernicious pranks – confetti cannons, a cheer ringer, and more. Pranksters are often more interested in laughing at someone’s expense than executing a plan.
- Alexandra Noelle As Jetstah – Harley Quinn’s hot-rodded ATV, Jetstah displays the same obnoxious irreverence as its owner, plus an even bigger, meaner giant mallet! Jetstah is full of tricks and loves to mock and tease the Batwheels as they chase her through the streets of Gotham City.
- Josey Montana McCoy (Genshin Impact) as a Quizz – Like its owner, The Riddler’s helicopter loves to confuse the Batwheels with puzzles, but unlike The Riddler’s, his puzzles don’t always make sense. Quizz has the ability to write them in the sky, broadcast them, and even drop puzzle flyers parachuted from above. As the youngest of the Zooms, Quiz tends to throw tantrums, especially when no one can figure out his puzzles, even when they’re “so obvious!”
- Ariyan Kassam (good suitor) as Ducky – The Penguin’s vehicle is an amphibious duck. Ducky can travel by land or sea and comes equipped with an array of sneaky surprises like umbrella shields and a squid ink sprayer. He’s a bit of a snob like his owner and doesn’t always get along with the rest of the Zooms.
- Xolo Mariduena (Cobri Kai) as Snowy – Mr. Freeze’s snowcrawler is armed with snow blowers and icicle missiles that can freeze opponents in their tracks. But due to his large, awkward walks, Snowy is the slowest of the Zooms, often falling behind and becoming the object of derision. Due to the way he is treated by his teammates, he sometimes thinks about switching sides and joining the Batwheels, though he never admits it to the other Zooms.
- Sung Won Cho as Badcomputer – Badcomputer will not rest until he reigns as Gotham City’s most advanced computer intelligence – a title threatened by the hyper-advanced Batcomputer. As a being of refined intellect, Badcomputer has little patience for the lowly antics of Zoom’s Legion, but fueled by his relentless jealousy of Batcomputer’s impressive hardware, he’ll have to make do with whatever tools he has. . It’s hard to get good help these days…
- Tom Kenny (Sponge Bob SquarePants) as Crash – Badcomputer’s robotic servant, Crash is a reluctantly obedient test dummy tasked with aiding Badcomputer’s evil plans. Although he is constantly shattered (often accompanied by his smirk and quick wit), Crash is a powerful opponent who can hold his own against the Batwheels.
The Thieves Gallery
- Gina Rodriguez (Joan the Virgin) as Catwoman – The sneakiest of our super-villains, Catwoman likes to use her stealth and cunning to get her claws to the shiniest trinkets and trinkets Gotham City has to offer. Although she prefers to work alone, Catwoman is no stranger to playing both sides, good or bad, to get what she wants.
- Mick Wingert (What if?) as The Joker—The ultimate prankster, all The Joker wants is to make everyone laugh… No matter how far he has to go! The Joker likes to push buttons on Batman, and if that means he can sneak in with a few wads of cash from the bank, even better! The Joker rarely takes anything seriously, but nothing gets his blood boiling like getting burned by Batman.
- Chandni Parek (Fat Nate) as Harley Quinn—Harley Quinn is the hyper kid on the borderless block. She likes to have fun all the time – and what’s more fun than soaking Batman? Nothing! Harley has a penchant for quick heists and daredevil antics. Watch out for that mallet!
- Sung Won Cho as The Riddler – The Riddler would probably be respected for his quick wit and clever mind if he weren’t such a tenacious know-it-all! He’s a super-nerd who thinks he’s the smartest person in Gotham City, and he’s on a personal mission to let everyone know.
- Jess Harnell (Animaniacs) as Penguin – A villain with an endless appetite for more, more, more! Penguin is the spoiled man-child of the bunch, always wanting to have the biggest and most ambitious schemes and heists. But with his mega-inflated ego, Penguin is also prone to mega-crises when things don’t go his way. He’ll stop at nothing to get things done, even if it means throwing his fellow villains under the bus.
- Regi Davis (spirit hunter) as Mr. Freeze – A curmudgeon and curmudgeon, Mr. Freeze is the ultimate depressing one who always seems to wake up on the wrong side of the bed. Pretty much everything (mostly fun, ugh!) annoys his brooding Popsicle – so he sees it as his personal mission to ice Gotham City to make things nice and quiet. You don’t want to end up on the wrong side of his ice cannon (of his ice-based puns).
- James Arnold Taylor (Star Wars: The Clone Wars and the Rebels) as Toyman – Toyman loves nothing more than playing with the newest and greatest toys – the only problem is that his idea of ”toys” increasingly seems to encompass volatile high tech. All he wants is to play in peace, but that pesky Batman keeps ruining his playdates. He might be a bit of a choking hazard for the Caped Crusader.
DC Super Heroes previously announced joining Hawke’s Batman, Bertrand’s Bam and Hudson’s Robin includes the rest of the Batwheels team – Bibi (The Batgirl Cycle) voiced by Madigan Kacmar, Redbird (Robin’s Sports Car) voiced by Jordan Reed, The Batwing voiced by Lilimar and Buff (The Bat Truck) voiced by Noah Bentley – plus Cassandra Cain/Batgirl, member of the Bat Family, voiced by Leah Lewis. The Batwheels are supported by their trainer and mother figure Batcomputer, voiced by Kimberly D. Brooks, and Batman’s robot repairman, Mo, voiced by Mick Wingert.
Learn more about Batwheels
It’s a team of incredible crime fighters who have banded together to oppose evil, fight crime, and clean up the streets of Gotham City. These are… okay, these are NOT Batman and Robin. It’s the Batwheels – an awesome group of super-powered crime-fighting vehicles that defend Gotham City alongside Batman, Robin, Batgirl and a host of DC Super Heroes.
Newly created by the Batcomputer, our heroes are basically kids with little to no life experience. Led by Bam (The Batmobile), the Batwheels – Bibi (The Batgirl Cycle), Redbird (Robin’s Sports Car), The Batwing and Buff (The Bat Truck) – must overcome the increasing difficulties of being a newly formed super team as well as the growing pains of just being a child. This relatable and ambitious series will follow the journey of this dynamic team as they delight and entertain with their heroic adventures, while demonstrating to children the value of self-confidence, friendship and teamwork.
Sam Register (Looney Tunes Cartoons) is the executive producer. Michael G. Stern (Doc McStuffins) is co-executive producer, Simon J. Smith (Penguins of Madagascar) is supervising producer and Steven Fink of Bang Zoom Ltd. is the producer.